|Founder||Grand Emperor Kwagar Ocata of Denmark-Norway|
|Chairman||Grand Emperor Kwagar Ocata of Denmark-Norway|
|Vice-Chairman||To be Selected|
|Grand Emperor Kwagar Ocata of Denmark-Norway|
The Empire of Iberia
Rey Alberto II of Castile
Rey Roberto I of Portugal
The Grand Union of Nations is a Military, and Trade Alliance created by Grand Emperor Kwagar Ocata. It's sole purpose is to create peace between the nations within the Organization and work to create a much larger peace throughout the world.
To be added later.
The Council of NationsEdit
The Council of Nations is the Council in which members can debate amought other members within the Union.
- Chairman of the Grand Union of Nations - Grand Emperor Kwagar Ocata of Denmark-Norway
- Vice-Chairman -
- Member - Doge Raolo I of the Kingdom of Venice
- Member - Koning Sammuel I of the Netherlands
- Member - Rey Alberto II of the Empire of Spain
History of the Grand Union of Nations.
- July 9th, 1760 - The Grand Union of Nations is formed by Grand Emperor Kwagar Ocata of the Empire of Denmark-Norway.
- July 10th, 1760 - The Kingdom of the Netherlands joins the Grand Union of Nations.
- July 10th, 1760 - The Empire of Iberia joins the Grand Union of Nations.
- August 2nd, 1760 - Wurttemberg rejoins the Union.
- August 3rd, 1760 - Britain leaves the Union.
- August 5th, 1760 - The Netherlands exits the Union.