The Alliance of Independent Nations (or AIN) was an intergovernmental pact between various nations. It was founded on August 26th, 1760, and was headed by the Caribbean, which itself is headed by President Cannonwalker.
The AIN was the successor to the Atlantic Pact, which was disbanded on August 26th, 1760 at the order of President Cannonwalker of the Caribbean.
- No nation within the alliance may declare any hostilities toward another nation within the alliance. If a nation within the alliance supports a nation deemed as an "enemy of the alliance," they will be removed from the alliance.
- Example: Nation A is in the alliance and also an ally to Nation B. Nation B, however, is an enemy to the alliance. Therefore, Nation A must either remove Nation B as an ally or face removal from the alliance.
- Nations within the alliance may have people working for them whom are also working for other nations. However, they may not have people working for them whom are also working for other nations deemed "enemies of the pact." This is to prevent a conflict of interests.
- Example: Nation A is in the alliance, and Nation B is an enemy to the alliance. John Doe is working for both Nation A and Nation B. Therefore, Nation A must either terminate John Doe or face removal from the alliance.
- No nation within the alliance may join any other alliance groups unless approved by the Caribbean. This is to prevent a conflict of interests.
|Minecraft Name:||Roleplay Name:||Title(s):|
|Cannonwalker||N/A||President of the Caribbean|
|AwesomeA321||David McMartin||Vice President of the Caribbean|
|Ned_Edgewalker||Ned Edgewalker||Governor of Florida|
|Rocket_93||Jason Clubheart||Governor of Cuba|
|ObsidianVader||Ramsey Harrington||Governor of Puerto Rico|
|ErixeyaOfficial||Mathieu Kenway||Governor of Saint Croix|
|Squirto19||Pantalo||Shah of Persia|
|AlReyesSpark||Albert II||King of Castile|
|ViceroyRobert||Robert I||King of Portugal|
|Dirty_Mallace||Andrew Octavianius Clemente Wright III||Cardinal of Spain|
|TheNextMaster2||Sammuel I||King of the Netherlands|
- 8/26/1760 - The Alliance of Independent Nations is founded by the Brethren Coast. Persia and Iberia join shortly afterwards.
- 8/28/1760 - The Netherlands joins the Alliance of Independent Nations.
- 10/13/1760 - The Brethren Coast is renamed to the Caribbean.
- 10/15/1760 - The Alliance of Independent Nations is officially disbanded. No successor group is created.