|Type of Government||
|Head of State||
|Head of Government||
|Speaker of the People||
Head of the Government
State Religious Body
Princess Victoria I
Colonial Cmdr. -
|Angola||Gov. General Robert|
Please reference The Portuguese Monarchy Agreement of 1747 for the official law of the nation.
- Chief of Military Advisory - General Cobens
- Minister of the Interior - Minister Roberta Moon
- Minister of Commerce & Colonial Administration - ???
- Lord Judge - ???
- Speaker of the People (Appointed by Citizens) - ???
- Commander-In-Chief: Queen Catalina I
- Chief General Cobens
The Crown Courts are courts in the case of there be law breaking. Upon breaking the law the law breaker is subject to trial by a panel of unbiased participants and kept in order by a Judge as well as overseen. However, these trials can be overturned by the First Minister, The Lord Judge, and/or the King/Queen of Portugal.
- Lord Judge - ???
- Switzerland - Tariff Rate: 110% - Sanctions
- Spain - Tariff Rate: 110% - Sanctions
- Norway - Tariff Rate: 5%
- Arabia - Tariff Rate: 10%
- France - Tariff Rate: 5%
- Poland-Lithuania - Tariff Rate: 5%
- February 1748 - King Albertus I pits military sanctions on Switzerland and Falklands due to unecessary fighting with an arms embargo.
- February 1748 - King Albertus I publicly supports the conquest of Asia by the Ottoman Empire.
- February 1748 - King Albertus I revokes sanctions on Switzerland.
- March 1748 - Albertus abdicates the throne to Catalina Amore.
- March 1748 - Catalina establishes relations with the Kingdom of France.
- March 1748 - Catalina sanctions the Grand Liberation Coalition with the Sanctions Act of March 1748.
|100px||Grand Imperial Order (Norway)||Emperor Kwagar Ocata|
|100px||Kingdom of France||King Mathieu I|
|Kingdom of Poland-Lithuania||King Augustus III|
|100px||Empire of Switzerland||King Yellowfish I|
|100px||Kingdom of The Netherlands||King Samuel I|
|Kingdom of Spain||King Frederick I|