Empire of Iberia
|Type of Government||
|Head of State||
|Head of Government||
|Castile||King Alberto II|
|Portugal||King Roberto I|
|Sicily||Military Gov. Ronold Cobens|
|New Spain||Governor David McMartini|
|Rio da la Plata||-|
Flag of the Empire of Iberia
Law of the Land
King Alberto II
The Council of IberiaEdit
- King Alberto II of Castile (Head of State)
- King Roberto I of Portugal (Head of Government)
- King - of Aragon
- Governor (Brasil)
- Governor David McMartini (New Spain)
- Governor (Rio de la Plata)
- Governor (New Granada)
- Governor (Peru)
- Cardinal Andrew Octavianius Clemente Wright III (Religion)
Chain of CommandEdit
- Lord General Ronold Cobens
- Grand General ??? (Infantry)
- Grand General ??? (Cavalry)
- Grand General ??? (Artillery)
Chain of CommandEdit
- Lord Admiral ???
- Grand Admiral ??? (Atlantic Ocean)
- Grand Admiral ??? (Mediterranean Sea)
- Grand Admiral ??? (Gulf of Mexico)
- Great Britain - 5% Tariff
- Denmark - 7% Tariff
- Habsburg Monarchy - 6% Tariff
- The Ottoman Empire - 7% Tariff
Free trade and No tariffs in placeEdit
- The Caribbean
Free Trade, No Tariffs, Economic Support
- Prussia - Open Borders Pact
- Great Britain - Trade, Defence, & Open Borders Pact
- Denmark - Defence & Trade Pact
- Morocco - Open Borders Pact
- Caribbean - Trade, Defence & Open Borders Pact
- France - Defense & Trade Pact
- Sweden - Iberia's Union Member
- Habsburg Monarchy - Trade & Defence Pact
- The Ottoman Empire
Neutral Trading PartnersEdit
- The Netherlands
Unable to contact (Neutral):Edit
- The Papacy
Watch List (Neutral, but suspicious)Edit
- Savoy - At War
- The Netherlands - At War
- Switzerland - At War
- Coast Embassy in Madrid & Coast Counslate in Barcelona
- Spanish Embassy in Havana & Spanish Counslate in St. Augustine
- Swedish Embassy in Madrid & Swedish Counslate in Seville
- Spanish Embassy in Stockholm & Spanish Counslate in Helsinki
- Romanian Embassy in Madrid & Romanian Counslate in Cordoba
- Spanish Embassy in Bucharest & Spanish Counslate in Iasi
- Danish Embassy in Madrid & Danish Counslate in Seville
- Spanish Embassy in Copenhagen & Spanish Counslate in Christiania
- Dutch Embassy in Madrid
- Spanish Embassy in Amsterdam
- French Embassy in Madrid & French Counslate in Cordoba
- Spanish Embassy in Versailles & Counslate in Marseille
- Prussian Embassy in Madrid
- Spanish Embassy in Berlin
- The Empire of Spain is taken control by King Alberto II of Granada
- The Bavarian Monarchy is declared a foe of the empire.
- Cuba, Santo Domingo, Puerto Rico, and Florida is ceded to the Brethren Coast.
- Supporters of the former Jorge Clemente rule are exiled from Spain and it's Empire.
- Andrew Octavianius Clemente Wright III becomes Cardinal of Spain.
- The Spanish Inquisition is formed once more.
- Blau Wolf XIII is named Grand Inquisitor by the Crown.
- The Empire of Spain annexes Portugal.
- Spain and Portugal are unified and become the Empire of Iberia.
- The Atlantic Pact is abolished and reformed as the AIN, Iberia joins.
- Alberto II declares Savoy's claims to be unlawful and tensions arise.
- Iberia departs the AIN.
- Iberia declares war on Savoy.
- Iberia sanctions the Netherlands and declares them an enemy of the state.